Did you know there is an alternative way to market your business?
This handy book will help you understand what networking is about, how to develop positive face-to-face interactions, and build effective and mutually beneficial relationships.
Kindle edition available on Amazon UK
You will learn:
- How to be aware of business opportunities.
- How to build your reputation.
- How to create win: win situations.
- How to become the first choice supplier.
- How to stay motivated and keep your business on track.
- The importance of being a regular networker.
- How reciprocity is your greatest asset.
- The power of becoming a super-connector.
“Gail highlights the simplicity and the subtlety of effective networking. Implement Gail’s tips and you will never miss an opportunity again!”
Tamsen Garrie, Network Director, 4Networking