by Gail Gibson
Did you know there is an alternative way to market your business?
This handy e-book will help you understand what networking is about, how to develop positive face-to-face interactions and build effective and mutually beneficial relationships.
You will learn:
- How to be aware of business opportunities.
- How to build your reputation.
- How to create win: win situations.
- How to become the first choice supplier.
- How to stay motivated and keep your business on track.
- The importance of being a regular networker.
- How reciprocity is your greatest asset.
- The power of becoming a super-connector.
“Gail highlights the simplicity and the subtlety of effective networking. Implement Gail’s tips and you will never miss an opportunity again!”
Tamsen Garrie, Network Director, 4Networking
By purchasing Making Connections: How to Network Effectively to Build Better Business Relationships you agree to only use it for yourself.
It is not to be shared, uploaded, or distributed to anyone else, without the written consent of Gaisha Consultancy Ltd.
A multi-use license is available. Please get in touch to discuss your requirements.